A naughty rascal!

I deleted all Mommy's pictures from her iphone! The list of events that has happened need to be summarized in just one post! She is so frustrated with me. Actually, I had indeed became naughtier and really getting into her nerves. She tried not to use too much cane; knowing that Im not the usual Ray anymore Mom's expecting #2. According to the old myths, elder child will get very mischievious when the mother is carrying the 2nd child. So, at times she wonder how a mother of 2, mother of 3, mother of 4, etc.. (and the list goes on) actually able to handle so many kids at one go.

One of the fateful events is; I fell down near my kitchen sliding door. Had a rather swollen blue black on my right forehead. A narrow escape as it didnt hit my eye though.
Its also the first time I see Mommy cry though. I didnt hold back my tears too when I see her in tears.

MOMMY MANAGED TO GET HOLD OF THE LOST PIC FROM YEE YEE (WHOM SHE SENT TO THE NIGHT I FELL)The next thing is; this Christmas dinner, we had a very fulfilling dinner - as usual, cooked by our Mommy. However, Mommy did not enjoy the dinner itself though. It could be because, her taste bud had changed due the little 2nd child she is carrying now... again, thanks to the pregnancy hormones which of course had not diminished... Anyway, she yearn for a much better Xmas dinner next year!

love of my life mommy

And watching me to sleep is the next best thing Mom loves to do... At least it shows that Im sound asleep.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U