Daddy's Birthday

My third year of celebrating Daddy's birthday with him. Once again, we bought our all-time favourite - COCO Chocolate Cake (that has a thin layer of biscuit as the base of the cake) from Four Leaves. However, this time round, seems like the cake does not taste as good as before anymore.
Well, anyway we sang a birthday song for Daddy and I made a wish together with him and blew the candles together. A simple and yet happy birthday celebration. Next year, we will have a new member in our family to celebrate Daddy's birthday!!

See how I had enjoyed my chocolate cake... I love choc cakes but dun favour the actual chocolates though. Kinda weird. When Mom handed me a piece of small chocolate, I would tell her, "Eh, I cannot eat chocolate orh! Mommy, u forget right?"





























Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U