Sexy Pose?

I had learnt to sit on chairs that are not meant for me... They do pose a danger somehow since I may just jump down if nobody noticed. Anyway, this stage of ours is considered rather "dangerous" as we are halfway exploring new things around us. It can be a dilemma at times. Should Mom just let me go ahead with the "not-so-dangerous" acts and ended up with lessons learnt (hopefully I realised it) or being over-protective by helping me up with each & every single act? Guess the P word comes in handy - Priority.

I like to play in the kitchen for one especially during Mom's cooking time (dinner). Hot stoves are around and of course I will try to imitate the way Mom does as she ignites the fire. One of Mom's colleague said to her - she should let me touch a tiny bit of the flame so that I know stove is not a place to meddle about. But Mom did not do that.
Since I wanted to be carried as Mom cooks (due to my curiosity to see how food is being cook??).. Mom took the opportunity to let me feel the warmth & "hotness" as she was frying one of the dish - oil splattered and of course, I could feel the warmth at then as I fidgeted to allow my legs to be "shifted" to the cooler side. Thats a natural reaction though. Not sure if I did learnt something but she did explained to me at then about the dangers of fire. Perhaps her colleague is right?

Come to think of it, the saying should be right; "you'll never know the pain until ur fingers get burnt..."

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U