Master Fox

Mom dashed to Fox today during lunch - since they are having 50% off right now. I had grown out most of my pants as I really have long legs.. Takes after Mom since her family has the "Tall-genes". To her surprise, I have to wear 2 yr old bottoms to fit. Well, pros & cons of being tall. Just like when Mom was young in School, she would always be the last person at the Queue, be it for Assembly or heading to different class of the day in rows of two. At the same time, its also tough to find tall guys during her time as most boys were short in her school. Nowadays, it is easier to spot taller boys. Guess it really has alot to do with the formula (milk powder) - difference between "the older" and new generation. Now with all the Dha and AA.... we grow to be more intelligent, in other words, cheeky and of course grow "longer"... Ops!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U