Can I, durian?

-Quoted-
Like eating vanilla custard in a latrine;
its odour is best described as pig-shit, turpentine & onions, garnished wz a gym sock.
-Unquoted-

Just to share some nice pics extracted from net.
Didnt know durian flowers are so beautiful...

Loads of durians on sale...

How about this? Another version of "durian"
Check out -
The Esplanade Theatre on the Bay in Singapore


Durian
- 1 of Mom's fav. Dad doesnt fancy and basically all whom bear the same surname in this family.

Mom wants me to be in her team - to indulge the nice savory durians together in future. Well, of cos Dad did not like the idea and did not allow me to have my 1st taste today. He claimed its rather heaty and should only eat the "soft pastry skin". Duhhh... There goes my durian puffs... "Lame excuse, Dad."

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U