LV vs Chanel

Chanel used to be Mom's favorite brand when she was very young... As she gets OLDER (Oopss..), LV took over then. She found some nice frames and done some simple artwork for my pic...
However, they seems to have became past tense to Mom now. She no longer carry branded nor spend on them ever since my birth. Having me in the family had became not a great expense but part of it at least. Irregardless, she had some plans for my future now especially Im going to childcare in about a year's time. She gotta start her savings plan now. Expenditure is endless but at the end of the day, what she yearned for is my well-being. Being a mom, I would not use the word "tough" though, but I will give it straight - a CHALLENGING TASK. From the point of conceive; to the journey of pregnancy, Mom had toiled through much; learnt along the way and especially so right after my birth. She learnt to appreciate time. As I grow day by day, she picks up tips, knowledge and information from various sources from babycare to childcare... there and then, self-realisation becomes dominant for her. Nevertheless, she may not have the indulgence in luxury brands anymore, she but will continue to remain positive.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U