Constipation

had my 1st encounter with "Constipation Monster"... I suffered since Monday, Mom applied urgent leave on Mon to bring me to Dr Sim again... Seems like wasn't a good start of the year for me... Anyway, I had difficulty to poo and everytime the "output" is just little bit. Lucky for me was my stool's not hard as balls. Dr Sim prescribed this med - Stool Softener (see left) He further explained to Mom to feed me for a week; twice a day. He continued that prolong the feeding of med to a week is to prevent "constipation cycle" which is the worst nightmare for all Moms, and of course us babies! What he meant by "cycle" is, if med was only given for a short period, ie 3 to 4 days; with constipation NOT FULLY cleared, hard stools may come back again. So, some babies may actually endure not to poo, knowing that it will be painful. Thus, stools that "stayed inside" out tum tum will become hard and dry. The next time we poo, will be pain again amd the cycle repeats itself.

Well, it took me about 4 days to recover but Im still on med until today. My stools were back to normal on Thursday.. Thank god.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U