Love letter for me

I received a love letter, from my classmate this morning. I was smiling happily & so is my admirer. Here is a snapshot.
Well, love letter but not many words, only a picture of myself & her - Reanne. She was not really blushing when she handed to me. In fact, she felt proud about it....?????
Errr... Mom finds it cute though. She didn't know that this little boy of hers has such charisma to attract girls.
Yes, alot of girls do like to hang out with me. Mom can see, because the girls always call out to me even when they were at the playground, smiling to me and walked up to me, just to say HI to me. Ooohhhh!!!
Is this a smell of trouble or? Mom wouldn't want me to have so much of this luck though.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U