Impatient rascal

We went shopping today again. This time, we didn't have a long one though. I was getting very impatient because I'm tired.
Actually I do love shopping with mommy because I can go into the changing room with Mommy to give her comments as she tried out the clothes.

Of course, it was also a good opportunity for me to rest in the changing room.

Only today, I started to fuss and tell Mommy - I want to go home! Mom think kids patience are just like a short fuse. After a time pass, they must have something "new" to keep them occupied. Otherwise, they will bawl & make your day a bad hair day... Handphone games can do the wonders... Similar to iPad. But iPad at a young age for me? It's a no-no. Too young and too pampered. May have adverse effects. I'm contented with just Mom's iPhone. Lol

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U