Sister's love is greatest

Whenever I lie down, Mei Mei will unintentionally either lie beside me or, on me. Yeah, she likes to stick to me. When I'm playing with my toys, she loves to play MY toys too. Sometimes she snatches mine and I will scold her. Well, to me - my toys are mine. Not that I can't share but I'm scared that she will spoil my toys. And, the problem with her is, once she grabs my toys, she will not return back to me. If I take back from her, she will start throwing tantrums.... This is our love-&-hate relationship. I love her and yet, sometimes dislike her when I'm disturbed...
 
Mommy always tell me - to be nice to Mei Mei. I will try but sometimes I can't be help when I'm being "provoked". So, mom wondered - how did her friends handled 3 or more kids effectively at times... Peace at home when there are 2 little monsters around? I guess it's really hard because most of the times, my voices are flying everywhere. The only few moments when there is tranquil... it will be either Mei Mei is sleeping or I'm sleeping or both of us are... Or when Mei Mei is drinking milk while I'm busy eating...

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U