Ray to Playground

After bugging Mommy for so long, I finally get to the playground. This time, we went to Tampines Mall's. Small one but simple so that I don't run about. In fact, only 1 slide. Anyway, we met Jie Jie Kelly; Mommy's good colleague. She bought Udders Ice cream for me. We had a good time playing together, just me & Jie Jie Kelly!
She snatched my bolster!!!
She is like a big sister. Still likes to play with kids. Can see that she loves kids very much. She will make a good Mommy!
Mommy hopes that her wish will be fulfilled - get a good boyfriend & eventually a good husband. Nowadays, not easy to get a good man. The world has changed; more complicated... In the past, things are alot simpler. She is 8 years younger than Mommy. But they can get along so well! My mommy just can get along well with people of all types.... Heehee!

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U