Reading Habit

Now every morning, Mom will make it a point to read 2 books to me before she leaves for work; after she dropped me off at childcare centre. I feel so delighted after each reading session with Mom. No doubt, they are always the same 2 books that I want her to read; I am already very contented. At times, Mom will ask for a different book instead... (well, I thought it should be the child asking to read a different book)... There's once, I repeated the words which Mom used to read from the book.. So, we believe that, reading really helps a lot in a child's development.


Sometimes in the nite, I would like to read books before I sleep too... to the extent I refused to sleep because I WANT TO READ!... Should Mom be worried?

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U