Por-Por's Birthday



Pre-celebration of Por-por's birthday since the actual day falls on a Monday. We proceed to her house first and then head to have some Shanghainese Food for lunch... I did not enjoy much on the food but instead I favoured por-por's company. From the way she treats me, I know she loves me very much. But perhaps its the distance between our 2 homes, such a regret she is not able to look after me... Well, life is never a bed of roses. There are other nice factors to look at when things are not meant to be so.

During our meal, I wanted a pencil from Mom... I started to scribble so-to-speak. But of course, since Im still young with not much of the required strength, nothing appear on the piece of paper.. I tend to use my left hand and thereafter my right to hold a pen... sometimes can be vice versa... probably I can be like Mom, capability of both hands.

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U