8th Tooth!

Wow, another tooth erupts again. Usually, most babies teeth come in pair... But mine will only grow 1 and few days the other companion will then appear. How weird. Since I had my 1st tooth, Mom has been using Baby First teeth Baby Toothpaste on my baby teeth. So far so good, Im still adapting well.
Initially, since I was new to the rubber brush (see below blue brush), I tend to bite it as Mom was brushing my teeth and gums... But now, I can recognise it and moment Mom insert into his finger, I will open my mouth BIG BIG for her... And I will bite her, if she is taking too long to brush that very few teeth of mine. Very soon, I will be upgrading to a toothbrush. Hopefully from there, I will love the toothbrush and not end up pulling it out hoh.
Looking at the tooth chart; seems like molar will be the next runner-ups soon. Mom's gonna have a hard time cos teething is really a tough process for both babies, AND MOMS too.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U