Official No-"Brest" @ 5 Months Old

Im 5 Months Old today!!!

Mummy had officially "stop breasfeeding" me.
Both Mummy and I missed the latched-on so much. But she needs to go back to workforce soon. So has to stop early to have me get used to full FM Feeding.

Well, "good" things only happen once in a lifetime. She had already tried her best to give me as much BM as possible these five months... Still remembered how she had persevered at the very beginning stage of breastfeeding for me. She had faced so much "pressure" from the "outside world"... Despite all the difficulties she had faced, she still carried on.. I guess its already good enough. My Mummy is the GREATEST!!!! She is feeling pretty upset and guilty for not able to endure till 6 months.. Nevertheless, she had learnt that breastfeeding actually makes up a very small part of my baby-hood... The best has yet to come!

Another creation of Mummy's.

Popular posts from this blog

Mei Mei can walk!

Dermoid Cyst

I want NOBODY but U